Our Fallen Hope

April 28, 2011


I took this majestic photo during last year (October) street photography session with my mate . I tried to explore the elements of grandiose , majestic and glorious .
Sky is high and grandiose element of nature . The majestic Malaysia flag representing our noble love and hope to reach sky high ambitions .
But the state of my country make me sad and disillusioned . Year in , year out , we 're leaning towards failed state .  For a country bestowed with natural resources , I failed to understand why this things happened .
Having nothing, nothing can he lose. - William Shakespeare
It's a curse ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I am an idealist trying to appreciate every elements of life through photography.
 

© 2010 The Republic of Moron