A Hot Sunny Day

May 2, 2011



Tired Parking Attendant - Jalan Masjid India 
Gallery - Malaysia , Kingdom of Contradiction
Without doubt , today is a very hot sunny day . The fact that we 're reluctantly hard to accept that Malaysia located at Equator Line .
Since today is May Day Holiday (God gift for usual Moody Monday) , I went to KL (Jalan Masjid Jamek - Masjid India - Jalan TAR - Jalan Raja Laut) . Initially , I planned to go to Telekom Museum with my mate . But due to GPS map of Windows Phone 7 so damn hopeless , we change our plan immediately . 
This is one of the pictures that I have taken during "Street Photo Session" . This picture truly coincidence . By the time I pressed the shutter , he wiping the sweat from his face .
It seems that everyone affected with El-Nino effect . I'm wondering how nowadays youngsters enduring Annual School Sports ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I am an idealist trying to appreciate every elements of life through photography.
 

© 2010 The Republic of Moron